Last Call connects with NewsVine for End Times on News Vine



It's a dirty job but someone has to do it....., Just kidding....couldn't resist putting out there a picture of when I used to work hard, I flip flop from Geek to Grease and really have worked at hard sweat labor to get where I am now......ahhh Where am I ?

Is this a Mill? Am I gypsy or a journeyman boilermaker, or a Blogger, or a Jesus Freak, or a missionary or whatever God might make me and allow me to meet people where they are at.

Be right back, I need a bath, here's the latest News Update for Last Call.

---------------------------
Last Call will now be reposted daily on Newsvine as a "seed".

So far, the Devotion with Emotion, Last Call can be seen as:

Facebook
Twitter
FriendFeed
Email
IntenseDebate
LinkedIn
RSS
GOOGLE

Now adding Newsvine to "get the word out" daily and spread the good news as we are encouraged by Men and Women of God inspired to write waht the Holy Spirit would say tot he Church today.

Michael James Stone

If a geek could fix MY SPACE for me it would be there too but I gave up.

Michael James Stone

Translate