Make a commitment to follow Jesus.~David McGee


John 19:17-18

17 And He, bearing His cross, went out to a place called the Place of a Skull, which is called in Hebrew, Golgotha,18 where they crucified Him, and two others with Him, one on either side, and Jesus in the center.
NKJV

Life Lesson

Make a commitment to follow Jesus.

It is painful to consider what Jesus went through for us and to think about what He endured on our behalf. The remarkable truth I keep coming back to time and time again is...it was His decision. He decided to endure these things, the suffering, the beatings and the crucifixion. It is convicting because I know how little in comparison it has taken to rattle my endurance at times. I have never been beaten for Jesus much less crucified. It comes down to each and every one of us making a commitment to Jesus. How far will you follow Jesus? Until it gets inconvenient...uncomfortable...painful? Are you willing to follow Him all the way? Let us follow our Jesus, who is so worthy to be followed, all the way until the end. Until we hear the words "well done, good and faithful servant." God bless you as you follow Jesus.

Dear Father,
Thank You for loving me so much that You would send Your Son, Jesus to die for my sins. He is worthy to be followed. Please transform me from the inside out that I may follow Him until the end. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Living to tell what He died to say,
Pastor David

Translate