Jesus came for everybody~David McGee


Monday, July 13th 2009

Romans 15:8-9

"Now I say that Jesus Christ has become a servant to the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made to the fathers, and that the Gentiles might glorify God for His mercy, as it is written: 'For this reason I will confess to You among the Gentiles, And sing to Your name.'"
NKJV

Life Lesson

Jesus came for everybody.

It is good to be reminded that Jesus came for everybody. The next-door neighbor who mows his lawn at 6am; Jesus came for him. The drug dealer on the street corner; Jesus came for her. The murderer, the newborn baby, the single mother and the person who cut you off in traffic; Jesus came for all of them. Jesus came for the Jew and He came for the Gentile. Don't be selfish. Treat others like you would treat Jesus.

Matthew 25:40 "And the King will tell them, 'I assure you, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!'" NLT

So, now let's make it more personal because, friend, Jesus came for you. Do you realize that? It doesn't matter where you've been or who you've been because Jesus knows who you are and He loved you so much that He died for you. God has invested an eternity in you... All of history is leading up to this moment where you realize that forgiveness is just one prayer away.

Romans 10:13 "Anyone who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved." TLB

It's not an exclusive offer. You are in if you ask to be...it's that simple. All you have to do is ask. Why don't you take that moment right now? If you would like to ask Jesus to be your Lord and Savior (or if you have wandered, off and want to come back), please pray something like this...

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for loving me. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins, rising again from the dead and breaking the bonds of sin over me. I have sinned. Please forgive me. Please give me the ability to live for You all the days of my life. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Living to tell what He died to say,
Pastor David

Translate