WORDDEVO: "When the Son of Man returns; we He find faith"

Lately.......

I hear a lot of famous or popular Christians tell me some fact from the Bible that just floors me....

And I am immediately taken to statement Jesus made.

"When the Son of Man returns; we He find faith"

All I can tell you is this simple fact to Live your life by. Jesus gave the Sermon on the Mount as it is called and it is easy to understand and easy to read.

NO WHERE DID HE MAKE IT OUT TO BE A LOFTY IDEALISM.

He told us to do it. We are given His Spirit so we can. If you are like a GREAT MAJORITY OF MODERN EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN PASTORS AND TEACHERS........

You feel you have to explain that sermon because it is not doable and need to be interpreted, not lived.

MAY I SAY THIS........if you go to the End of the Sermon on the Mount and start reading from there forwards.........

YOU WILL FIND WHAT JESUS HAD TO SAY ABOUT NOT DOING WHAT HE SAID TO DO.

Now I know modern American Christianity is about Money, Rights, Grace, Guns, Politics, and Social causes like Abortion and of course the gospel too........

But, 

When the Son of Man returns......

WILL HE FIND FAITH?

Read the entire Sermon on your own and decide that.

Translate