Prayer :: "a Morning Prayer" :: 40days: Day Nine "God I thank you"



"Last Generation Forums" :: Prayer :: "a Morning Prayer" :: 40days: Day Nine "God I thank you"
   [Search This Thread] [Add Bookmark][Add Poll] [Reply] [Share Topic] [Print]
 AuthorTopic: 40days: Day Nine "God I thank you" (Read 1 time)
Michael James Stone
Administrator
*****
Site-Administrator
member is online




[email] [send pm]
Joined: May 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,020
 40days: Day Nine "God I thank you"
« Thread Started Today at 5:22am »
[Quote] [Modify] [Delete]

[image]

God I Thank You
For Every Member of Congress
For Every Member of Executive Branch
For Every Member of the Judiciary
God I Thank You for those you put in authority over me

Thank you

Everyday of their life O God I Pray
Every breath that they take
Every Decision they make
God guide, instruct, deliver, forgive, give grace and be with
Each and Every Official we have in these United Stated of America

This O God I pray In Jesus Name.
Amen
Report to Mod - Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
   [Search This Thread] [Add Bookmark][Add Poll] [Reply] [Share Topic] [Print]

Translate