Hero’s in Hell

Hero’s in Hell

A DEAD HERO IS STILL A DEAD HERO

I understand someone diving on a grenade to save his buddies.
I know many people would call Him a Hero.

I know many people want to honor each other for courage and bravery;
They even sometimes forget the person they were till that moment.

I like to see people as having the heroic in them; and simply doing as Jesus would have them do.

My heroes are more like you and me and doing the little things that count. The Things only Jesus can see. The things I do because I have Jesus in me. Things like I care, or I listen.

There are lots of heroes in my world; but tragically what the world may honor as a Hero;

May be a lost soul in hell.

I know it looks good to have hero’s , score a touchdown, run a race, record a song, look good, act good and even sometimes die in trajedy.

But My Hero died by choice and died for His enemies so that they might not:

DIE HEROICALLY and LIVE ETERNALLY in HELL

Post navigation

Leave a Reply

Translate