MORNING DEVOTIONS :: "ArtWorks of the Heart" :: If you LOVE God the Father then you LOVE me.



"Last Generation Forums" :: MORNING DEVOTIONS :: "ArtWorks of the Heart" :: If you LOVE God the Father then you LOVE me.
   [Search This Thread] [Add Bookmark][Add Poll] [Reply] [Share Topic] [Print]
  AuthorTopic: If you LOVE God the Father then you LOVE me. (Read 1 time)
Michael James Stone
Administrator
*****
Site-Administrator
member isonline




[email] [send pm]
Joined: May 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,557
 If you LOVE God the Father then you LOVE me.
« Thread StartedTodayat 6:55pm »
[Quote] [Modify][Delete]

If you LOVE God the Father then you LOVE me.

Regardless of what I do, what It may cost you, how I may affect YOUR life or what I deserve by your ideologies. Jesus made it possible through Him and without Him I see why many say they love but rip my heart out. 

Daily. thankfully He restores and renews my mind.

And leads me back with an unfailing faith we will get through any and all things. 

And nothing I have is as important as you are to our Father. 

If I am called to give it up for you then so be it. 

Nothing is more precious than the blood already shed and the life Jesus came to live among us. 

It is a shame to think I need to hold onto anything when I know the only thing I truly have is in you. Love you friend. And family. And others I have not met yet. 

Come to Jesus and Live. :) 

Hallelujah :)
Report to Mod - Link to Post - Back to Top  IP:  Logged
   [Search This Thread] [Add Bookmark]



Read more:http://michaeljamesstone.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=artworksoftheheart&thread=1542##ixzz22pFhOsB0

Translate