"Last Generation Forums" :: MORNING DEVOTIONS :: "ArtWorks of the Heart" :: When they see me....,




"Last Generation Forums" :: MORNING DEVOTIONS :: "ArtWorks of the Heart" :: When they see me....,
   [Search This Thread] [Add Bookmark][Add Poll] [Reply] [Share Topic] [Print]
  AuthorTopic: When they see me...., (Read 1 time)
Michael James Stone
Administrator
*****
Site-Administrator
member isonline




[email] [send pm]
Joined: May 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,753
 When they see me....,
« Thread Started Today at 8:04am »
[Quote] [Modify] [Delete]

[image]


When they see me
Do they see you ?

I wanna live like that !
I wanna show the world the love you gave to me
I'm longing for the world to know the glory of the King.

I love you Jesus. You make me a better person. You give me life. And a loving spirit. Thank you :)




Faith Hope Love Forgiveness Kindness Gentleness Patience Self Control Mercy Grace ......
These are not goals.
These are results. 
Fruits from seeking JESUS CHRIST. 
The more you seek Him and LISTEN and DO as He Did
The more it shows

Many WILL Seek 
FEW will Find

Trust Jesus. He leads. He teaches. He cares. HE LOVES YOU !




 Report to Mod - Link to Post - Back to Top  IP:  Logged
   [Search This Thread] [Add Bookmark][Add Poll]



Read more:http://michaeljamesstone.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=artworksoftheheart&thread=1767##ixzz24NzypdDH

Translate