Paris Lynn Harmon :: The LORD is my shepherd



"Last Generation Forums" :: WOMEN'S STUDIES (enjoyed by Men) :: Paris Lynn Harmon :: The LORD is my shepherd
   [Search This Thread] [Add Bookmark][Add Poll] [Reply] [Share Topic] [Print]
  AuthorTopic: The LORD is my shepherd (Read 1 time)
Michael James Stone
Administrator
*****
Site-Administrator
member isonline




[email] [send pm]
Joined: May 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 917
 The LORD is my shepherd
« Thread Started Today at 6:32am »
[Quote] [Modify] [Delete]

[image]



Psalm 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
 Report to Mod - Link to Post - Back to Top  IP:  Logged
   [Search This Thread] [Add Bookmark][Add Poll] [Reply] [Share Topic] [Print]



Read more:http://michaeljamesstone.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=parislynnharmon&thread=903##ixzz20Vt6UOP4

Translate