iWitness for the Week: Thursday May 3 2012

 

  1. Our only post for the day, so remember to be in prayer today!
      ·  · 
     
  2. Recent Posts by Others on "iWitness"See All
    • Everything seemed to be going my way at age 33...happily married; two wonderful sons (1 & 4); master's degree in communications; and a promising career. Spending 60+ hours/week on that career, plus a little family time, left no room for God, however. The time and space provided by a massive stroke that year helped me realize my 'Jesus piece' was missing. Life started going my way once I stopped saying, "Why me, God?" and started asking, "What's next, Lord?" Now He guides me step-by-step as I invest my writing skills in His Glory, rather than private industry. How could I possibly not praise God for tattering my dreams? My memoir, Praise God for Tattered Dreams, is available online at www.lulu.com (ISBN=9780578033754). After all, Ephesians 5:20 tells us to give thanks for ALL things, not just those we asked for or happen to find convenient. Peace, Elle
       April 12 at 6:26am
  3.  
  4.  ·  · 
     
  5.  ·  · 
     
  6.  ·  · 
     
  7.  
  8. Please pray for our missionaries who are on the streets of Israel right now sharing the love of Y'shua. "like" and "share" if you love Israel.
     20 ·  · 
     
  9.  ·  · 
     
  10.  ·  · 
     
  11.  
  12. These six things the Lord hates, indeed, seven are an abomination to Him:
    A proud look [the spirit that makes one overestimate himself and underestimate others], 
    a lying tongue, 
    and hands that shed innocent blood,
    A heart that manufacture...See More
     2 ·  · 
     
  13. *

    .
     1 ·  · 
     
  14. Psalm 86:5
     1 ·  · 
     
  15.  1 ·  · 
     
  16. THE BIBLE CONTAINS GOD'S TRUTH.
    >When you find a promise in the bible, CLAIM it.
    >When you come to a commandment, OBEY it.
    >And when you read a truth, BELIEVE it.
    BELIEVING GOD'S TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.
     59 ·  · 
     
  17.  
  18.  
  19.  
  20.  8 ·  · 
     
  21.  1 ·  · 
     
  22.  1 ·  · 
     
  23.  
  24. "So I'll carry my cross
    And I'll carry the shame
    To the end of the road
    Through the struggle and pain
    And I'll do it for love
    No, it won't be in vain
    Yes, I'll carry my cross
    And I'll carry the shame...........
     1 ·  · 
     
  25.  
  26. This is the cover of "What Love Hath Wrought."
     1 ·  · 
     
  27. TO DO LIST FOR TODAY:)
     3 ·  · 
     
  28.  3 ·  · 
     
  29. Good Morning Friends>>>>>>>>>>>
      ·  · 
     

April

  1. Everything seemed to be going my way at age 33...happily married; two wonderful sons (1 & 4); master's degree in communications; and a promising career. 
    Spending 60+ hours/week on that career, plus a little family time, left no room for God, however. The time and space provided by a massive stroke that year helped me realize my 'Jesus piece' was missing. Life started going my way once I stopped ...See More
      · 
     
  2.  ·  · 
     
  3.  
  4.  
  5. READY TO MOVE IN!
     6 ·  · 
     
  6.  1 ·  · 
     
  7. My heart , thoughts and Prayers are with those in Texas....Within the last hour they have been hit with violent Tornadoes
     1 ·  · 
     
  8.  1 ·  · 
     
  9.  1 ·  · 
     
  10.  
  11. So many people when asked if they are going to heaven say I hope so. The Bible says we can KNOW! we have eternal life. If someone asked you this question what would you say? If your answer is I hope so then you probably don't have eternal life. Call upon Christ today! For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13
      1 ·  · 
     
  12.  
  13.  
  14. ~♥~ May the good Lord bless you today dear friends with love, joy and peace~♥~

    {Numbers 6:24-26}
    "The Lord bless you and keep you"
    "The Lord make His face shine upon you"
    "The Lord be gracious unto you"
    ...See More
      1 ·  · 
     
  15.  
  16.  
  17. I Cor 6:19-20: What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which a...See More
     1  1 ·  · 
     
  18. created with piZap photo editor http://apps.facebook.com/piZap_editor/
     1  1 ·  · 
     
  19. Yes He does!
     1  1 ·  · 
     

Translate